Creature of the Nightclub – Strolling Magic
Tim Ellis is known around the world for his original, innovative and highly entertaining approach to the art of magic.
Tim took up the wand at the age of ten, and since then has been featured in hundreds of press and magazine articles, and appeared on over a hundred television shows internationally.
He’s owned a magic shop, published a national magic magazine, written for magic publications world wide, taught magic classes, consulted with actors for film and television, toured the world performing and lecturing to fellow magicians, been buried alive and even escaped from a wooden trunk in Melbourne’s Yarra River.
What does he offer?
- KATZKIN STROLLING MAGIC
For certain situations, where the venue is dark and filled with loud music, strolling magic may seem inappropriate.
Tim Ellis has created a purely visual magic creature called Katzkin, who prowls around the dark corners of all types of venues, performing unbelievable feats of magic right in the hands of unsuspecting guests, swallowing razorblades, playing with fire… then disappearing without ever saying a word.
Katzkin is also perfect entertainment when your guests don’t speak any English.
Where does he perform?
- Night Clubs
- Theme Nights
- Cocktail Parties
- Private Functions
- Celebrations of any kind
“When he swallows razorblades and pulls them from his throat on a string… that’s daredevil magic!”
– Evelyn Tsitas, Australasian Post
– Guinness World Record, World’s Longest Magic Show (75 hours)
– Special Prize of the Jury, FISM World Championships of Magic
– Second Prize, Close Up Magic, FISM World Championships of Magic
– Best Stage Magician, Australian National Magic Convention
– Best Close Up Magician, Australian National Magic Convention
– Best Trick, Australian National Magic Convention (2 times)
– Lecturer of The Year (Nomination with Sue-Anne Webster), Magic Castle, Hollywood
– Most Valuable Participants (With Sue-Anne Webster), FFFF Close Up Magic Convention, New York